HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase on Windows status update

Re: HBase on Windows status update
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've updated the the umbrella issue HBASE-6814 for HBase on windows, but it
> is worth repeating on the dev list.

Good stuff Enis.
> I'll apply all the PA patches above, and run the full suite of tests on my
> linux box to make sure that they are not breaking anything.

Do you mean R for reviewed in the above boss?

I'd say go ahead and commit the reviewed stuff Enis.

How did you end up dealing w/ the timing issue?  The one where the
timestamps only advance every 10ms or so on Windows?

St.Ack