Accumulo, mail # dev - I'd like to give a basic presentation/demo of Accumulo at XLDB, can I crib's someone's slide deck?

Re: I'd like to give a basic presentation/demo of Accumulo at XLDB, can I crib's someone's slide deck?
Adam Fuchs 2012-06-30, 18:30
I have a couple of decks that you're welcome to use here:
http://people.apache.org/~afuchs/slides/

They're done in LaTeX/Beamer, and I can send you the source if you want.

I've also demoed the WikiSearch example on my laptop, which worked well to
show off some of the table structures.

Cheers,
Adam