HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
AFAIK, there is no easy way to run the test by just using the test jar.
However the release tarball includes the sources already. You can use
standard maven commands: http://hbase.apache.org/book/hbase.tests.html

Enis