MapReduce, mail # user - RE: unsubscribe

+
Devaraj k 2013-07-12, 09:11
+
Manal Helal 2013-07-12, 10:54
Re: unsubscribe
Nitin Pawar 2013-07-12, 11:31
Manal,

Its a user based mailing list and not a topic based. so its a boolean
value, if you are subscribed to mails you will get all of them else you
will not get any