Accumulo, mail # dev - Using a really small computer for accumulo experimentation.

+
David Medinets 2012-07-07, 15:13
Re: Using a really small computer for accumulo experimentation.
Jim Klucar 2012-07-07, 15:37
Doesn't seem like enough RAM or disk to me. I guess it depends on what
you were wanting to process though. Ive had a localhost setup of
Hadoop/ Zookeeper/ Accumulo on my macbook with 4GB of RAM for testing
but its brutal. Is there a reason to not just go with an EC2 setup on
amazon?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 7, 2012, at 11:14 AM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.fit-pc.com/web/fit-pc2-models/ - I wonder if there is any
> reason why Hadoop & Accumulo would not work on this kind of computer.
> Any opinions? Buying a few desktops for my home use will make my
> office too hot to use.
+
David Medinets 2012-07-07, 16:03
+