Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Using a really small computer for accumulo experimentation.

Re: Using a really small computer for accumulo experimentation.
Doesn't seem like enough RAM or disk to me. I guess it depends on what
you were wanting to process though. Ive had a localhost setup of
Hadoop/ Zookeeper/ Accumulo on my macbook with 4GB of RAM for testing
but its brutal. Is there a reason to not just go with an EC2 setup on
amazon?

Sent from my iPhone