HBase, mail # user - What does "Found lingering reference file" mean?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-21, 20:01
+
Stack 2013-01-21, 22:14
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-21, 22:20
+
Stack 2013-01-21, 22:36
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-01-21, 22:45
+
Stack 2013-01-21, 23:11
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-22, 00:03
Re: What does "Found lingering reference file" mean?
Stack 2013-01-22, 06:46
Thats right.  Its a bug in hbck that it thinks recovered.edits a cf.
St.Ack