Chukwa >> mail # user >> chukwa agent jar not on classpath when agent starts

+
Noel Duffy 2012-01-19, 23:31
Re: chukwa agent jar not on classpath when agent starts
That was what happened.  We found it easier to maintain by having a
consolidated jar file which we are currently using it as
chukwa-core-${CHUKWA_VERSION}.jar.  We probably should stop building
chukwa agent jar file in the future releases.

regards,
Eric