MapReduce >> mail # user >> how to schedule the hadoop commands in cron job or any orther way?

+
mallik arjun 2013-11-07, 12:02
+
Mirko Kämpf 2013-11-07, 12:18
+
Jitendra Yadav 2013-11-07, 12:44
Re: how to schedule the hadoop commands in cron job or any orther way?
hi Mirko,
can u give more elaboratly.

thanks in advance.