Chukwa, mail # dev - Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2013 ([ppmc])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2013 ([ppmc])
Eric Yang 2013-01-11, 04:41
Hi Jukka,

Thank you for review the web site.  I updated the site deployment
instruction to reflect our changes of using maven apt format for generating
site documents.  We will visit each of the recommend changes to our site
layout to improve usability.  I think we can make our setup installation
easier.  For deploying Hadoop + ZooKeeper + HBase + Pig + Chukwa is not a
trivial task.  We can do some of the simplification for Chukwa in the
coming release of Chukwa 0.6.0.  I hope this will improve our user
experience as well.

regards,
Eric