HBase, mail # dev - Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?

Re: Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?
Stack 2012-12-20, 21:31
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Jesse Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Not being intimately familiar with the replication tests, how well covered
> on that stuff are we by the remaining unit tests? Also, since the hbase-it
> tests still get run, are we really gaining anything in terms of CI
> reliability?

The hbase-it tests are not run up on jenkins Jesse, not at the moment at
least.

Agree to moving TestReplication and perhaps some of the mapreduce tests out
of unit test core.

That means we should set up a regular run of hbase-it tests somewhere
though?

St.Ack