Chukwa >> mail # user >> Writing custom parser

+
Mohammad Tariq 2011-12-26, 13:47
+
Eric Yang 2011-12-26, 17:24
+
AD 2011-12-26, 17:54
+
TARIQ 2011-12-27, 09:51
Re: Writing custom parser
Hi,

I wrote my custom parser too (in my separate project and built a jar). But
where should I specify the path to chukwa-demux-conf.xml so that it picks up
my parser from my jar?

Thanks,
Abhijit