HBase >> mail # user >> HBase - strategies to ingest data into it

HBase - strategies to ingest data into it
Hi All,I wanted to know what are the various tools and strategies to ingest
the data into HBase.I mean should we consider following options (based on
use case requirements):- Map Reduce to store the data from database server
to HBase (with Oozie as a workflow system to run the job continuously)- Any
Ingestion drivers from products like Oracle / Teradata etc (if we have such
licenses)- Pig if we need to enrich the data which is already in HDFS and
store the aggregated data into HDFS- Apache Flume to have HBase as one of
the sinkAre there any other techniques to ingest the data into HBase?Please
help.Thanks,Training My Hobby