HBase, mail # user - HBase - strategies to ingest data into it

HBase - strategies to ingest data into it
training.my.hobby 2013-10-29, 21:24
Hi All,I wanted to know what are the various tools and strategies to ingest
the data into HBase.I mean should we consider following options (based on
use case requirements):- Map Reduce to store the data from database server
to HBase (with Oozie as a workflow system to run the job continuously)- Any
Ingestion drivers from products like Oracle / Teradata etc (if we have such
licenses)- Pig if we need to enrich the data which is already in HDFS and
store the aggregated data into HDFS- Apache Flume to have HBase as one of
the sinkAre there any other techniques to ingest the data into HBase?Please
help.Thanks,Training My Hobby