Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Active Children nodes?

Re: Active Children nodes?
Hi,

Your attached picture didn't make it to the mailing list. And I suppose
that you mean that a node is "active" if it's online and connected to ZK,
right? If my assumptions are right then you can create an ephemeral node
for each node, for example, /v1/active-node1 and /v2/active-node2. If one,
or even both, of the nodes goes offline then its corresponding ephemeral
node will be deleted by ZK once the session associated with that connection
expires (~2 secs). Hope this helps.

Edward