HBase >> mail # user >> Get HBase Read and Write requests per second separately

Re: Get HBase Read and Write requests per second separately
Using java, you can use HBaseAdmin to get cluster load, there, for each
region you can get write and read request. Just sum up all regions to get
total read and total write request.