Accumulo >> mail # user >> tabletserver Error

Re: tabletserver Error
So for your issue, there are issues with loading the native library.
Specifically, it appears the native libraries you are using were compiled
with a different version of glib. Try recompiling them on that machine. You
may need to update gcc.

Also, it's worth noting you have different specs on that one machine.
Accumulo does not do any sort of weighted balancing for different classes
of machine. So that weaker machine may end up potentially being a bottle
neck.

John

Sent from my phone, so pardon the typos and brevity.