Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.1-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.1-alpha
+1 (binding)

I verified all the signatures, built from the source, set up a pseudo
cluster, and ran a few sample jobs. Everything worked as expected.

I also manually inspected the code and ran the new unit test to exercise
the security issue identified in CVE-2012-3376. I can confirm that
2.0.1-alpha addresses this issue.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera