HBase >> mail # user >> what to do if I have changed the ip and hostname of an existed hbase cluster?

+
周梦想 2012-12-17, 03:43
+
Bijieshan 2012-12-17, 03:59
Re: what to do if I have changed the ip and hostname of an existed hbase cluster?
thanks,jieshan!
are you Chinese? I'm worry about the meta data of HBase, I have to modify
it manually? to Zookeeper, if i just remove the zk data, it will be ok?

2012/12/17 Bijieshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I think one problem is there is Zookeeper: ZK stores the ip and hostname
> mappings locally(We encountered one issue long time before. The cluster was
> recovered after we deleted the directory of dataDir/version.).
>
> I think there will be no impact from Hbase side.
>
> Jieshan

+
Bijieshan 2012-12-17, 05:04
+