Drill >> mail # dev >> B[yi]teSize execwork tasks someone could potentially help out with...

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-04-26, 04:06
+
David Alves 2013-04-26, 04:10
+
David Alves 2013-04-26, 04:22
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-04-26, 14:52
Re: B[yi]teSize execwork tasks someone could potentially help out with...
So if no one picks anything up you will be done with all the work in the next couple of days? :)

Would like to help out but I'm traveling to la over the weekend.

I'll sync with you Monday to see how I can help then.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-04-26, 14:53