Sqoop >> mail # user >> Java to Sqoop commands

Java to Sqoop commands
So, I am running a java program to import data from a sqlserver using sqoop.

I have the Microsoft SQL - Hadoop connector in the lib and whenever I run
commands from the command line the import runs fine.

Problem is when my Java is the one trying to run the command then sqoop
can't find the lib somehow so it does not connect to the DB.
I try running the exact same query directly in command line and everything
works fine.

Is there a way where I can define both the driver and connection manager
through Java as not to worry about it not finding the proper manager for
import?

Regards

Cyril
+