Hive, mail # user - Error while Creating Table in Hive

+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 17:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:02
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:15
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:20
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:23
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:34
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:43
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 19:30
+
Bejoy KS 2012-06-05, 19:55
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 20:00
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-06, 13:32
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 14:58
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:42
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:44
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 17:47
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:49
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 17:52
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:59
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 18:12
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 18:24
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 18:25
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 19:32
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 19:36
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 19:39
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 19:41
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 19:55
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 20:04
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-06, 20:02
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 20:12
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 20:15
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 20:26
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 20:22
Re: Error while Creating Table in Hive
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 20:33
actually this blog post explains how to install cloudera's hadoop
distribution...if you have followed this post and installed cloudera's
distribution then your logs should ideally be inside
/usr/lib/hadoop/logs (if everything was fine)..anyway try the steps I
have given and let me know.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

+