Hive >> mail # user >> Error while Creating Table in Hive

+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 17:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:02
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:15
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:20
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:23
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:34
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:43
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 19:30
+
Bejoy KS 2012-06-05, 19:55
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 20:00
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-06, 13:32
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 14:58
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:42
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:44
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 17:47
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:49
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 17:52
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:59
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 18:12
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 18:24
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 18:25
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 19:32
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 19:36
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 19:39
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 19:41
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 19:55
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 20:04
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-06, 20:02
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 20:12
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 20:15
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 20:26
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 20:22
Re: Error while Creating Table in Hive
actually this blog post explains how to install cloudera's hadoop
distribution...if you have followed this post and installed cloudera's
distribution then your logs should ideally be inside
/usr/lib/hadoop/logs (if everything was fine)..anyway try the steps I
have given and let me know.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

+