Hive, mail # user - Error while Creating Table in Hive

Re: Error while Creating Table in Hive
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 20:33
actually this blog post explains how to install cloudera's hadoop
distribution...if you have followed this post and installed cloudera's
distribution then your logs should ideally be inside
/usr/lib/hadoop/logs (if everything was fine)..anyway try the steps I
have given and let me know.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq