Sqoop >> mail # dev >> New release branch 1.99.3

New release branch 1.99.3
Hi all,

I've just created new release branch for upcoming 1.99.3 release. Please
continue committing to main Sqoop 2 branch "sqoop2" as usual, I'll
cherry-pick commits to branch-1.99.3 on per needed basis.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/branch-1.99.3

Thanks,
Mengwei Ding