Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week

Re: Accumulo feature freeze in 1 week
Does anyone know off the top of their head the feature(s) that caused 1.6
to be planned as a major release in the first place?

I see ~180 resolved issues in jira, but we don't appear to have a shortcut
for flagging things as breaking.

--
Sean