Drill >> mail # dev >> Comments on pipelined Merge Join approach

Re: Comments on pipelined Merge Join approach
I'm not sure which join type is being implemented, but I think that some
output records might be missing.

In the JoinTemplate.doJoin method, the case form left and right matching
prompts a copy and advance of both pointers. Do we want to create a new
record for each of the rights that matches a particular left?

[image: Inline image 1]