Hive, mail # dev - Hive Unit Tests: Read-Only Table

Re: Hive Unit Tests: Read-Only Table
Edward Capriolo 2012-06-12, 19:01
It seems like your are running unit tests in a non-standard way. It
sounds like your are trying to write stand along j-unit tests. Hive
uses velocity to turn .q scripts into test and the testing framework
diffs the output.

You should look at the .q files inside src/ql/test/clientpositive/whatever.q

Or give this a go (its a unit testing tool I wrote):

https://github.com/edwardcapriolo/hive_test