Hive, mail # user - [DISCUSS] Proposed Changes to the Apache Hive Project Bylaws

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-12-27, 03:08
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-12-27, 06:12
+
Thejas Nair 2013-12-27, 17:33
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-12-27, 19:44
+
Thejas Nair 2013-12-27, 21:03
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-12-27, 22:28
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-12-28, 01:43
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-12-28, 02:12
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-12-29, 08:06
+
Thejas Nair 2013-12-29, 20:06
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-12-31, 23:30
+
Alan Gates 2014-01-03, 23:43
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-12-29, 18:05
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-12-29, 18:13
+
Thejas Nair 2014-01-08, 03:01
+
Thejas Nair 2014-01-08, 20:07
Re: [DISCUSS] Proposed Changes to the Apache Hive Project Bylaws
Lefty Leverenz 2014-01-09, 11:39
>  ... to nudge committers to review patches sooner ...

I'm of two minds about this, so I'd like to hear more opinions.

In theory, picking up the pace seems like a good idea.  But in practice,
everybody has other tasks to juggle so reviewing patches doesn't always
find a place in the daily schedule.

(Maybe I'm trying to follow too many tickets at once, searching for doc
issues.  Could we use a no-work-on-weekends fiction, counting Friday to
Monday as 24 hours?)

-- Lefty

+
Vikram Dixit 2014-01-15, 02:25