Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Ivan Kelly 2013-01-14, 17:35
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-01-14, 21:54
+
Jiannan Wang 2013-01-17, 19:14
+
Ivan Kelly 2013-01-18, 08:59
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-01-18, 09:40
Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.0 Release Candidate 0
Awesome job, Ivan and community!  I'm very happy to see this one through.

-Flavio

On Jan 18, 2013, at 9:59 AM, Ivan Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As we have 6 +1s, including the necessary 3 PMC +1s, this vote has
> passed. As such, I will push this candidate as the release today and
> announce tomorrow once the mirrors have been updated.
>
> -Ivan
>
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 05:35:28PM +0000, Ivan Kelly wrote:
>> This is the first release candidate for Apache BookKeeper, version 4.2.0.
>>
>> It fixes the following issues:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12320244&styleName=Html&projectId=12311293
>>
>> *** Please download, test and vote by January 18th 2013, 10:00 GMT.
>>
>> Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
>> for convenience.
>>
>> Source and binary files:
>> http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.2.0-candidate-0/
>>
>> Maven staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-127/
>>
>> The tag to be voted upon:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.2.0/
>>
>> BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS
>>
>> Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
>> and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.
+
Matteo Merli 2013-01-18, 22:29
+
Sijie Guo 2013-01-18, 10:59