Accumulo >> mail # user >> Automating Accumulo installation

Automating Accumulo installation
I think it would make Accumulo installation easier if we released
standardized packages.

What if Ubuntu users could simply "apt-get install accumulo"?

Similarly, we could help out Mac developers by submitting a
Homebrew<http://brew.sh/> formula
for accumulo (there's already one for hadoop!), and Windows developers
would enjoy a Chocolatey <http://chocolatey.org/> package. The easier the
installation process, the more people want to use Accumulo!