MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader

Re: Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader
Hi Amit,

It is a bug, fixed by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6103, although the fix
never made it into branch-1. Can you create a branch-1 patch for this
please?

Thanks,
Tom

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:09 AM, Amit Sela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if there is a good reason why public
> Configuration(Configuration other) constructor in Hadoop 1.0.4 doesn't clone
> the classloader in "other" to the new Configration ?
>
> Is this a bug ?
>
> I'm asking because I'm trying to run a Hadoop client in OSGI environment and
> I need to pass the bundle's ClassLoader to Configuration but it get's along
> the way when Hadoop code instantiates new JobContext(Configuration).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amit.
+
Amit Sela 2013-04-21, 11:05