MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader

Re: Configuration clone constructor not cloning classloader
Hi Amit,

It is a bug, fixed by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6103, although the fix
never made it into branch-1. Can you create a branch-1 patch for this
please?

Thanks,
Tom