Hadoop >> mail # general >> Status of 2.0.4-alpha release

Re: Status of 2.0.4-alpha release
Pulled in YARN-470 into branch-2.0.4-alpha (allow mem monitoring to be
disabled). Would also like to pull in MAPREDUCE-5094 (disable monitoring by
default in MiniMR), which is now PA. More context on the jiras.

Thanks
- Sid