MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
We've created BigTop stack with 2.0.3 as the base. Ran YCSB, slive, and some
other loads on up to 20 nodes clusters as a part of the release validation.
Two issues were noted:

- due to the known issue with Jetty we are seeing MR jobs hanging here and
  there
- without properly configured capacity-scheduler.xml resource manager throws
  exception on the startup (BIGTOP-841).

+1

Cos