Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Get editable permissions on Jenkins

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-03-28, 06:53
Re: Get editable permissions on Jenkins
See http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins#How_do_I_get_an_account

Until you get karma, I have updated the jenkins to use the new TLP
location (let me know if you want other changes)

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com