Hadoop >> mail # user >> Set LOG.Info in FileInputFormat.java doesn't work!?

Re: Set LOG.Info in FileInputFormat.java doesn't work!?
If you outline what runtime information you want to collect, other people
may be able to help you better.

There're two ways to collect such data without modifying hadoop source code:
through JMX metrics exposed by hadoop, such as HEAP_MEMORY_USED and
datanode.CAPACITY
through snmp metrics by using snmp4j