Drill >> mail # dev >> Executing Logical Plan

+
naru116 . 2013-11-12, 07:24
+
naru116 . 2013-11-13, 05:44
+
Yash Sharma 2013-11-13, 06:09
+
naru116 . 2013-11-13, 06:39
+
Yash Sharma 2013-11-13, 07:15
Re: Executing Logical Plan
after running mvn install, there is a apache-drill*.tgz in the
distribution/target directory. If you untar, there is a bin directory that
contains the submit_plan script.

+
naru116 . 2013-11-15, 03:24
+