HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop V/S Cassandra

+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-12-06, 18:04
+
Colin McCabe 2012-12-06, 19:27
Re: Hadoop V/S Cassandra
Hi Yogesh,
As others have said Hadoop vs Cassandra is not a fair comparison. Although,
HBase vs Cassandra is a fair comparison. You can have a look at this
comparison: http://bigdatanoob.blogspot.com/2012/11/hbase-vs-cassandra.html

HTH,
Anil Gupta

--