Hive >> mail # user >> Review & improvement request: Hive indexing doc

Review & improvement request: Hive indexing doc
The stub of an Indexing user doc in the Hive wiki's Language Manual now
includes some simple examples, adapted from the test suite.

Would someone who uses Hive indexes please review it and make any necessary
corrections & additions?  For example, I omitted examples of indexes on
partitioned tables.

   - Hive Indexes wikidoc:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+Indexing
   - Language Manual:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual

Or you can send revisions to me and I'll put them in the doc for you.
Thanks.  – Lefty Leverenz