MapReduce, mail # user - Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?
Xibin Liu 2013-01-28, 10:29
I downloaded the stable version of hadoop, which is a tar.gz file, when I
compile libhdfs with 'ant compile-contrib -Dlibhdfs=1 -Dfusedfs=1' the
version upgraded automatically, but I don't want it upgrade automatically,
is there any way to disable this?

--
Thanks & Regards
Xibin Liu