HBase, mail # user - Custom HBase Filter : Error in readFields

Re: Custom HBase Filter : Error in readFields
Ted Yu 2013-02-21, 02:48
Can you use code similar to the following for serialization ?
    this.prefix = Bytes.readByteArray(in);
  }

See src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/PrefixFilter.java

Thanks