HBase >> mail # dev >> Is PerformanceEvaluation missing in HBase trunk...

+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-12, 05:06
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-12, 05:14
+
Stack 2012-09-12, 05:20
Re: Is PerformanceEvaluation missing in HBase trunk...
Hmmm, that's odd that it stopped working. If no ones on it, I'll try to
take a whack at it in the morning.
-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:20 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > None of the utilities packaged in the test jars are currently being
> > packaged when running assembly:assembly
> >
> > I filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6178
> >
> > a little while ago. I can try and take a look in a little bit.  But if
> > anyone knows the maven-foo needed, I wouldn't say no.
> >

> Looks like the below foo is no longer working (from one of the xmls'
> in src/assembly)?
>

>     <!-- This is only necessary until maven fixes the intra-project
> dependency bug
>       in maven 3.0. Until then, we have to include the test jars for
> sub-projects. When
>       fixed, the below dependencySet stuff is sufficient for pulling
> in the test jars as
>       well, as long as they are added as dependencies in this project.
> Right now, we only
>       have 1 submodule to accumulate, but we can copy/paste as
> necessary until maven is
>       fixed. -->
>     <fileSet>
>       <directory>${parent.basedir}/hbase-server/target/</directory>
>       <outputDirectory>lib</outputDirectory>
>       <includes>
>         <include>${server.test.jar}</include>
>       </includes>