Hive >> mail # user >> Re: <alo.alt> Hive shows counters limit exeed

Re: <alo.alt> Hive shows counters limit exeed
Hi,

Please read the netiquette to post on mailinglists. First good start is a Subject.

http://mapredit.blogspot.de/2012/12/hive-query-error-too-many-counters.html

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz