Zookeeper, mail # user - Simulating ConnectionLossException and SessionExpiredException events during integration testing

+
Todd Nine 2011-06-16, 04:37
+
Thijs Terlouw 2011-06-16, 05:59
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-16, 07:16
+
Jared Cantwell 2011-06-16, 13:51
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-06-16, 17:24
Re: Simulating ConnectionLossException and SessionExpiredException events during integration testing
Jared Cantwell 2011-06-16, 17:30
re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-829

I can see about submitting an updated patch.  I think we have one floating
around that we might not have submitted.  We definitely don't have any time
to see this through right now though.  However, we do use this approach in
our testing, so it is a valid approach.

~Jared