HBase, mail # user - how to use API to statistic how many message has been store in the table in hbase

+
tgh 2012-12-27, 02:21
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-27, 05:31
答复: how to use API to statistic how many message has been store in the table in hbase
tgh 2012-12-27, 07:21
Meanwhile , I see , the AggregationClient#rowCount() is to statistic the
Number of given Family and given col in a table, and it scan the related
region to satistic the Number, that is, some colume can be null, is it,

But If I want to know the row number of table, no matter have data there, I
just want to know the row number of the whole table, and it is a large
table,
And which API should I use, and how to use it,

Could you help me

Thank you
Tian Guanhua