From: Eric Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 4:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Accumulo and CDH4 -- "no tablet servers"

I don't think it is.

You can have multiple masters: they have a distributed election via zookeeper and the winner does coordination and the losers wait for the winner to die.

Updates to the documentation are cheerfully accepted. :-)

-Eric
On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 11:13 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
> two entries in your conf/masters file
Does the documentation discuss what it means to have two masters in an Accumulo configuration?