Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0-rc3
If we're doing another RC, I'd like it if we could squeeze in FLUME-1660
too as I've seen several users inquiring about closing tmp files, and I
think it provides the best solution for many of them. I believe it was
bumped out of 1.3 due to time constraints but it looks like that
shouldn't be an issue now?

Personally, +0 on the release, haven't found the time to do a thorough
check.