Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> mockito addition

mockito addition
Hi guys,

Glad to see we added mockito, but the downloading and adding of that
jar to the .classpath needs to be added in the ant eclipse task. I
would put up a jira but our jira server seems to be down at the
moment. Mahadev can you take a look at that when you get a moment?