HBase >> mail # dev >> the impact of .META. Table offline

the impact of .META. Table offline
hi,all.

It occurs to me that one RegionServer has been offline, and the Region in
that RegionServer has been stuck for a long time.
I check the log, and find that the regions of .META. have drop in that
Region. So In my opinion, if the .META. table is off-line,
the state of all region cannot be updated? So whether it is considered to
put Region of .META. or -ROOT- before the log-split
 and region-assign?

Regards!
--
Bing Jiang