Flume >> mail # user >> Centralizing logs generated in EC2 instances.

+
Shankar 2012-12-26, 13:07
Re: Centralizing logs generated in EC2 instances.
yes flume will definitely solve this problem

look at flume's source
there are multiple ways you can feed the logs to flume .. simplest would be
tail -f in the flume exec source

--
Nitin Pawar
+